Change is the only constant thing in this world.
We have been constantly making an effort to improve the user experience. With more than 2 lac users, we think it our duty to give you a better experience and feedback system to make improvements in our feedback mechanism.
With the feedback from users, we have enhanced the portal with the features that are more user friendly.
Hope you guys like them and makes learning easier.
We have new tag line as well – Nayi Shiksha – Nayi Soch
which translates into – a new vision for learning.
Presenting new features via millionlights.org
- Simpler, Cleaner and certainly more intuitive. We have removed a number of unnecessary clicks required to access the course.
- If you are looking at only free courses, we have made the search easy for you. The Free and Paid courses are now listed separately.
- Now, you can refer the site to your friends. The friend will get a notification on email as well as phone and as soon as your friend registers, both of you get Rs.500/- added to your wallet. As a result, you will end up paying less for the next course you enroll for. Want More? You can invite as many friends as you want for registration, and get the benefit. These friends can in turn invite their friends and get the benefits. Who knows, you may end up enrolling the complete courses for free!!
- We now have a special page for Feedback email, for us to help you better. Other than the Contact us page, and the online chat, you can use the Feedback Mail to reach us directly to send us your valuable feedback and suggestions.
One click Sharing
- The courses can be shared on LinkedIn, Facebook, as well as through email. Whether you have enrolled for the course or not, its easy to share with these buttons.
Rate the course
- Rate the course, by clicking on the stars. You can rate a particular course from the course details page as well as from the My Courses page. So, now it will be easy for you to choose the course.
- Check out our all new Press Release page to keep track of our all the new happenings at Millionlights.